Southeast Pennsylvania’s James Hardie Siding Experts
If you’re looking to update your exterior with gorgeous siding that lasts—look no further than homeowner-approved James Hardie siding.
Porter Family Contracting has decades of experience replacing faulty stucco and outdated siding with James Hardie fiber cement in southeast Pennsylvania. We adhere to James Hardie’s stringent guidelines to ensure your siding is installed correctly—the first time!
Unbeatable Benefits of Hardie Board Siding
James Hardie siding is made from a unique blend of sand, cement, water, and cellulose fibers to offer you the following benefits:
- Water-resistance—Withstands mold, rot, and other moisture-related deterioration.
- Weatherproof—Engineered to last in extreme weather conditions, including heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, and hail.
- Beautiful—Possesses an authentic wood-grain appearance to create a gorgeous façade for your exterior.
- Low-maintenance—Only needs to be washed once a year and resists fading, pest damage, fire combustion, and more.
Pest-Resistant Siding for Southeast Pennsylvania Homes
As a Southeast Pennsylvania homeowner, you’re no stranger to pesky critters and, unfortunately, the costly damage they can inflict on your exterior.
Woodpeckers drill into wood siding looking for insects to eat and may drum on vinyl siding, creating cracks and holes prone to water damage. Carpenter bees tunnel through wood siding to build nests, compromising the structural integrity of your siding and making your home more susceptible to rot.
If you’re searching for pest-resistant siding to replace your fragile wood or vinyl exterior, you’ll love these valuable features of James Hardie siding from Porter Family Contracting:
- Inedible—James Hardie fiber cement siding is made from an indigestible blend of cement, sand, water and cellulose fibers, so bugs won’t nest in it and birds won’t eat it.
- Durable—Hardie board siding is heavy, thick and sturdy, so insects can’t create cracks or holes that make the surface susceptible to moisture deterioration and rotting.
- Resistant to Cracking & Warping—James Hardie siding doesn’t expand or contract in fluctuating temperatures and stays flush against your exterior, so insects won’t be able to burrow between your siding and your home.
Customize Your Pennsylvania Home’s Exterior with These Popular James Hardie Siding Products
HardiePlank Lap Siding
Transform your exterior with timeless, traditional lap siding panels that perfectly complement your farmhouse or historic home—with endless design opportunities on various home styles.
Charm your neighbors with endearing, wood-like shingle siding to update a Cape-Cod home or accent unique features on your exterior.
HardiePanel Vertical Siding
Create eye-catching curb appeal with sleek, modern vertical siding boards to accompany a contemporary-style home or fashion the trendy board-and-batten look.
Add the perfect final touch to your home’s exterior with trim boards that perfectly match and accentuate your windows, doors, corners, and columns.
Cover your roof’s eaves with soffit vents that improve ventilation in your attic to promote energy efficiency and extend your roof’s lifespan.
Guard against moisture damage with a durable, lasting barrier beneath your siding panels that stands up to Pennsylvania’s harsh climate.
Find the Perfect Shade to Match Your Color Palette
Simplify your home’s design by choosing from a carefully-curated selection of popular shades in your region, from neutral colors like Cobble Stone to vibrant shades like Countryland Red.
Let your creativity soar with hundreds of built-to-last, baked-on options featuring unique shades in each color family, including Grays & Neutrals, Earth Tones, and Peaceful Pastels.
Enjoy fade-resistant, long-lasting color with a baked-on proprietary finish that resists chipping, peeling, cracking, and fading.
Featured James Hardie Siding Project
This West Chester home was ready for a new look!
The siding on this home was looking a little worn, so an upgrade was in order. The Porter Family Contracting team removed the existing siding and replaced it with brand new James Hardie siding in the Deep Ocean color.
Skilled James Hardie Siding Installation with Porter Family Contracting
Your home is an invaluable asset—you deserve a contractor you can trust throughout the siding installation process.
As a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, we’ve consistently earned five-star recommendations from satisfied southeast Pennsylvania homeowners, just like you! You can be confident that working with our family-owned company for your James Hardie siding installation is an excellent investment.