Receive an Estimate Remotely
With our 3-D modeling tool, homeowners can remotely design their home siding project without coming into contact with any of our staff. Choose from a variety of styles and colors provided by James Hardie siding, then receive an accurate estimate from the comfort of your own home.
Siding provides your home with protection, insulation, and curb appeal. If you’re having water issues with the exterior of your home or you’re just looking to give your home a face-lift, we have the experience and products to meet all your needs.
Porter Family Contracting has been installing and repairing siding for more than 40 years. When customers choose our services, they have the peace of mind that we will provide them with a weather-proof exterior that will not only protect against water infiltration but enhance their property value for years to come. Our family-owned and operated business uses only the highest quality products and puts our employees through constant and extensive training on new building codes and innovative construction practices.
Whether you’re in the market for vinyl, fiber cement, or wood siding, our skilled team can assist you in choosing from the wide variety of colors and styles to match your home’s character.
Porter Family Contracting can install and provide maintenance on:
- Vinyl: An excellent budget-friendly and maintenance-free option with a lifespan of around 30 years.
- Fiber Cement: A durable, non-combustible, and low-maintenance alternative, especially for homes that have the potential to experience extreme weather conditions. Fiber cement siding has the ability to last over 30 years but should be rinsed with water once a year.
- Wood: If you’re looking for that rustic look, there’s nothing that stands the test of time better than properly-maintained cedar siding. Typically made from either oak, redwood, pine, or red cedar that can be painted or stained in a variety of colors. Generally, wood siding lasts anywhere between 20 to 40 years and requires fresh paint or stain every 2 to 5 years.
- Stucco Remediation: When customers come to us with failing stucco due to water infiltration and improper installation, we have the experience necessary to provide a new solution with James Hardie products.
- Housewrap and Flashing: Few homeowners realize that no matter what siding you choose, the most important part of the project is what’s behind the siding. We are extensively trained to provide a weather-tight home using only the highest quality products, including DuPont Tyvek housewrap, Hardie housewrap, and Hydrogap housewrap.
Recent Siding Projects
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
Over 5.5 million homes across America have chosen James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding. Find out why or start the design process now by visiting our James Hardie page.
James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor
James Hardie recognizes Porter Family Contracting as Elite Preferred. To maintain this status, we need to keep up with the following criteria:
- Provide a variety of James Hardie products.
- Earn a high number of homeowners’ recommendations through GuildQuality, a leading third-party surveyor in the home improvement industry.
- Maintain a customer satisfaction rating at or above 95%.
- Install a variety of James Hardie color and style options.
Why Choose Porter?
“The work they did was incredible! I was really impressed by the professionalism and working knowledge of the entire crew. They took extra care to make sure that my garden was not damaged as well as made sure the whole property was cleaned everyday before leaving. I really couldn’t be happier with the work.”